Bike, Caravan & Motorhome Stock Offer
This Stock Offer is provided subject to the Main Advertising Terms & Conditions which are incorporated into the Rules by reference.
Terms defined in the Main Advertising Terms & Conditions shall have the same meaning in these Rules provided that, should a term be defined in both the Main Advertising Terms & Conditions and these Rules, the meaning of the term defined in these Rules shall have precedence in relation to the Rules.
Business Rules ("Rules")
In these Rules, unless the context otherwise requires, the following terms have the following meanings:
- "Stock Offer" means the promotion operated by Auto Trader which allows Qualifying Dealers to advertise, for the duration of the Stock Offer Period, double the stock they have contracted for under their Advertising Agreement.
- "Stock Offer Period" means the period commencing on 18th November 2019 and ending on 20th February 2020; and
- "Qualifying Dealer" means existing Bike, Caravan and Motorhome Advertisers only.
- The Stock Offer is available to all Qualifying Dealers for the duration of the Stock Offer Period, subject to these Rules.
- Communication regarding the Stock Offer will be via email and any associated costs will be detailed via order confirmation and invoice.
- Qualifying Dealers will be responsible for adding any additional vehicles as part of the Stock Offer either through Portal or Trader Connect or via a stock feed.
- Stock related trade products (where applicable) such as Priority Listing and Image Gallery are included on any additional stock added (provided and only to the extent that such have been added to the stock the Qualifying Dealer has originally contracted for under their Adverting Agreement).
- In the event that a Qualifying Dealer submits a request to downgrade the level of contracted stock within their Auto Trader Package or downgrade their Auto Trader Package generally following 18th October 2019, the Qualifying Dealer will not be eligible for the Stock Offer. If such request is submitted prior to the Stock Offer Period, the Qualifying Dealer will not be permitted to take part in the Stock Offer. If the request is submitted during the Stock Offer Period, any additional stock advertised as part of the Stock Offer will be removed at the point such downgrade takes effect.
- If the Qualifying Dealer wishes to downgrade the level of contracted stock within their Auto Trader Package or downgrade their Auto Trader Package generally, but they still wish to participate in the Stock Offer, any Package downgrades are subject to 30 days’ notice in writing to be submitted following the end of the Stock Offer Period.
- Qualifying Dealers can increase the amount of stock they have contracted for under their Adverting Agreement at any point during the Stock Offer Period and the amount of additional stock available will be increased accordingly for the remainder of the Stock Offer Period.
- Immediately following the Stock Offer Period, the Qualifying Dealer’s stock levels will revert to the level of stock they have contracted for under their Advertising Agreement unless an order is submitted for a new increased stock volume.
- Dealers cannot advertise stock in connection with this Stock Offer on behalf of a third party or another dealer.
- Auto Trader reserves the right to amend, modify or remove this Stock Offer at any point with immediate effect.