In these Conditions the following terms shall have the following meanings:
“Conditions” means the clauses set out within this agreement.
“Contract” means the order form and conditions set out within this agreement.
“Dealer” means the car dealer group referred to in the Order Form
“Dealer Content” means any and all content and materials (including car stock particulars, names, addresses and contact emails) supplied or made available by the Dealer to Trusted Dealers
“Trusted Dealers” means Trusted Dealers Limited, a company incorporated in England under company number 07342935 whose registered office is at Suite One, 500 Pavilion Drive, Northampton Business Park, Brackmills, Northampton, NN4 7YJ
“Trusted Dealers Network” means the website located at www.trusteddealers.co.uk and such other websites managed by or partnered with Trusted Dealers from time to time.
“Services” means the product/services specified on the Order Ford that Trusted Dealers has agreed to the Dealer
“Vehicles” means the cars displayed at the Dealers request on the Trusted Dealers website.
- Advertising on Trusted Dealers is subject to our standard advertising and dealer export terms and conditions
- In order to advertise on Trusted Dealers, all dealers must be a valid member of the NFDA (National Franchised Dealer Association)
- The Dealer shall ensure that all Dealer Content is delivered to Trusted Dealers in a format compatible with any technical specifications issues by Trusted Dealers
- The Dealer permits Trusted Dealers to incorporate and display Dealer Content and identify the dealer as the source of the Dealer Content on the Trusted Dealers Network and in such other products/services as Trusted Dealers sees fit.
- The Dealer permits Trusted Dealers to incorporate a link from the Dealers website(s) homepages(s) to TrustedDealers.co.uk
- The Dealer agrees to match or exceed the Minimum Standards as defined on the Trusted Dealers website and set out in clause 4.
- The Dealer shall not publish, disclose, reproduce or create derivative works from, any information obtained pursuant to the provision of the Services unless expressly agrees in writing by Trusted Dealers
- The Dealer shall not copy, make modifications to, reverse engineer or decompile the Trusted Dealers Software, except to the extent permitted by law.
- The Dealer is responsible for payment of upload fees to Trusted Dealers in the case of using 3rd party providers.
- STOCK MANAGEMENT
- Dealer are responsible for managing sock which appears on the Trusted Dealers website either through Auto Traders portal or via a dedicated data feed
- ENQUIRY MANAGEMENT
- All phone numbers displayed on the Trusted Dealers website will be allocated trackable phone numbers managed by Trusted Dealers
- All trackable phone numbers will be routed to the main phone number held by Auto Trader unless otherwise advised
- All email enquiries will be sent to the current email address held by Auto Trader.
- TRUSTED DEALERS MINIMUM STANDARDS
The current standards agreed to be met or exceeded by members are:
- All vehicles have a recognised provenance check to ensure they have not been written off or stolen.
- All vehicles have a recognised provenance check to ensure they do not have outstanding finance.
- All vehicles receive a pre-sale safety and mechanical inspections
- All vehicles have a recognised mileage verification.
- All dealers offer test drives to consumers.
- All vehicles are sold with a minimum 3 months MOT.
- All vehicles are sold with a minimum 30 days warranty which shall not affect the consumer’s rights in line with the Sales of Goods Act 1979 (as amended).
- All dealers offer part exchange facilities to consumers.
- All vehicles are valeted before delivery.
- All dealers offer finance (credit) facilities and service payment plans.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The Dealer acknowledges that all intellectual property rights in the services, technology supporting the Services and the Trusted Dealers Network vest in Trusted Dealers and/or its licensors/partners and the Dealer has no rights in, or to, such intellectual property other than his right to use in accordance with these Conditions.
Trusted Dealers and the Dealer agree to keep the terms of the Contract and all information that is obtained about the business, finances and affairs of the other strictly confidential. This clause shall not apply to Dealer Content which has come into the public domain other than by breach of this clause or is required to be disclosed by law.