Free Bargain Adverts Offer
This stock offer is provided subject to the Main Advertising Terms & Conditions.
Terms defined in the Main Advertising Terms & Conditions shall have the same meaning in these Rules provided that, should a term be defined in both the Main Advertising Terms & Conditions and these Rules, the meaning of the term defined in these Rules shall have precedence in relation to the rules.
- In these Rules, unless the context otherwise requires, the following terms have the following meanings:
- “Additional Adverts” means additional Bargain Adverts that can be purchased by a Qualifying Dealer, via Portal, at any time during the Free Period, which will be in addition to the Free Bargain Adverts and form part of the Qualifying Dealer's Package. For the avoidance of any doubt, such Additional Adverts will be charged at a cost per Advert per month in addition to the Qualifying Dealer's Package cost;
- “Bargain Advert” means an Advert for a vehicle which is Advertised for sale by the Advertiser for a price less that £2,000;
- “Current Bargain Stock Level” means the number of Bargain Adverts that the Qualifying Dealer has purchased under their existing Package as at the start of the Offer Period;
- “Free Bargain Adverts” means up to two Bargain Adverts that a Qualifying Advertiser signs up to as part of the Free Bargain Adverts Offer;
- “Free Bargain Adverts Offer” means the promotion operated by Auto Trader that will allow Qualifying Dealers to sign up via Portal (during the Offer Period) for the Free Bargain Adverts, which will be published free of charge on the Auto Trader Platforms for the Free Period;
- “Free Period” means the period that starts on the date that the Free Bargain Adverts go live on the Auto Trader Platforms (which will be within 48 hours of the Qualifying Dealer signing up via Portal during the Offer Period) and will continue for 14 days following the end of the Offer Period;
- “Offer Period” means the 7-day period during which the Free Bargain Adverts Offer will be available to a Qualifying Dealer, as notified to the Qualifying Dealer through Portal;
- “Qualifying Dealers” means Advertisers who are independent car and van dealers only (excluding in Northern Ireland) and who are:
- currently signed up to the Bargain Standard Package Trial at the start of the Offer Period; and
- are selected (at Auto Trader's discretion) to be given the opportunity to sign up to the Free Bargain Adverts Offer (which will be notified to the Qualifying Dealer via Portal).
- The Free Bargain Adverts Offer is available to Qualifying Dealers, subject to these Rules.
- Qualifying Dealers will only be able to sign up to the Free Bargain Adverts Offer through Portal during the Offer Period.
- Qualifying Dealers will be responsible for adding any additional Bargain Adverts which it becomes entitled to as part of the Free Bargain Adverts Offer either through Portal or via a stock feed.
- A Qualifying Dealer will no longer qualify for the Free Bargain Adverts Offer (and Auto Trader shall be entitled to remove the Free Bargain Adverts from the Auto Trader Platform with immediate effect) if:
- The Qualifying Dealer makes a request, during the Offer Period or Free Period, to downgrade its total number of Bargain Adverts below the Advertiser's Current Bargain Stock Level; or
- at any point during the Offer Period or Free Period, there are any Charges due to be paid by the Qualifying Dealer to Auto Trader, which remain outstanding beyond the specified due date for payment (as determined in accordance with the Advertising Agreement).
- During the Free Period, Qualifying Dealers, if they wish, will be able to purchase Additional Adverts via Portal. Any associated costs will be detailed via order confirmation and invoice.
- At the end of the Free Period, the Qualifying Dealer will be given the option (via Portal) to convert the Free Bargain Adverts into paid-for Bargain Adverts. If the Qualifying Dealer chooses to do this, the Bargain Adverts will be charged at a cost per Advert per month in addition to the Qualifying Dealer's Package cost and any associated costs will be detailed via order confirmation and invoice. If the Qualifying Dealer chooses not to do this, the Free Bargain Adverts will automatically be removed from the Auto Trader Platform and the Qualifying Dealer's stock levels will revert to the Current Bargain Stock Level.
- Qualifying Dealers who cancel their Package at any point following the start of the Free Period and subsequently sign up to a new Package will not subsequently be eligible for the Free Bargain Adverts Offer again.
- Communication regarding the Free Bargain Adverts Offer will be via email, Portal and SMS.
- Qualifying Dealers cannot advertise stock in connection with the Free Bargain Adverts Offer on behalf of a third party or another dealer.
- Auto Trader reserves the right to amend, modify, remove and/or extend this Free Bargain Adverts Offer at any point with immediate effect.
- Auto Trader may modify these Rules from time to time and Advertisers should therefore ensure that they review these Rules regularly.