Truck and Plant Stock Offer
This stock offer is provided subject to the Main Advertising Terms & Conditions which are incorporated into the Rules by reference.
Terms defined in the Main Advertising Terms & Conditions shall have the same meaning in these Rules provided that, should a term be defined in both the Main Advertising Terms & Conditions and these Rules, the meaning of the term defined in these Rules shall have precedence in relation to the Rules.
- The stock offer is applicable to qualifying Truck & Plant customers.
- This stock offer does not include Farm equipment.
- The stock offer runs from 17 August 2018 to 25 January 2019.
- Communication regarding the stock offer will be via email and any associated costs will be detailed via order confirmation and invoice.
- Dealers will be responsible for adding any additional vehicles as part of the stock offer either through Trader Connect or via a stock feed.
- Stock related trade products (where applicable) such as Priority Listing and Image Gallery are included on any additional stock added.
- Dealers who downgrade their Auto Trader package during the Stock Offer period will no longer be eligible for the offer and additional stock will be removed.
- Package downgrades are subject to 30 days’ notice period in writing following the end of the stock offer period.
- Dealers who cancel their Auto Trader package during the Stock Offer period and subsequently re-sign will not be eligible for the offer.
- Dealers can upgrade their contracted stock level at any point during the stock offer with additional stock automatically increased.
- Following the stock offer period, dealer’s stock will revert to the original contracted stock volume unless an order is submitted for a new increased stock volume.
- Dealers cannot advertise stock on behalf of a third party or another dealer.
- Auto Trader Limited reserves the right to amend, modify or remove this stock offer at any point with immediate effect.