Description of the product:
Our Pay per Click (PPC) product range contains four products, Featured Listing, You May Also Like, Featured Dealer, these products can be bought separately or combined. Lead Generator is a bundled package that contains the Featured Listing, You May Also Like and Featured Dealer products.
- Products are normally offered on a cost per click basis but provision can be made for inclusion as part of a package.
- These products are paid for on a pay per click basis based on the following rule ” Each visitor to the Auto Trader Website is assigned a session ID. The default for chargeable clicks is set at 5 minutes. The Advertiser shall not be charged for more than 3 clicks within a 5 minute period from a single user (as solely determined by the session ID). clicks delivered over the contracted budget are not chargeable.
- We stop delivering clicks when the contracted budget is reached. However, over-delivery can occur but these additional clicks are not chargeable.
- The Publisher shall be entitled to remove an Advertisement as a Featured Listing and/or You May Also Like and/or Featured Dealer product as soon as the maximum number of clicks as set out on the Application Form or Addendum has been met.
- The Publisher shall be entitled to remove an Advertisement as a Featured Listing and/or You May Also Like and/or Featured Dealer product upon 7 days’ notice, if the click through rate as set out on the Application Form or Addendum has not been met.
- Discounts on other products don’t apply to PPC unless explicitly stated. The Publisher may at its sole discretion, agree specific discounts for the PPC products but any such discount shall be withdrawn if the Advertiser reduces the agreed click budget at any time.
- The Publisher reserves the right to remove an advertiser from the programme if they fail to adhere to standard advertising protocols –specifically relating to our standard stock terms & conditions. E.g. incorrect mileage and fraudulent adverts can lead to your PPC programme being suspended or removed in addition to your stock contract.
- We are not responsible for the delivery of all contracted clicks – delivery of clicks is not guaranteed. The contract budget is a guide to how many clicks the dealer wishes to purchase. Several factors can lead to the under-delivery of clicks which are outside our control – these are site traffic, technical issues, and reductions in dealer stock, low image penetration and competition from other dealers in the program.
- Clicks to individual vehicles are limited to 20%.
- The Advertiser can remove a percentage of their stock from their PPC programme, as specified within the contract. This percentage is 20% unless specified otherwise.
- Adverts without a primary image will not take part in the dealers PPC programme and will not generate clicks.
- Minimum contract period is 13 weeks with 28 days’ notice for cancellation in writing thereafter.
- Minimum contracted clicks per week, per dealer are 100 clicks.
- New orders take up to 4 working days to process. Clicks delivered become billable immediately upon the order going live.
- Reductions in contracted click budgets are prohibited during the minimum contract period, and a minimum of 1 weeks’ notice is required for reductions thereafter.
- Increases in contracted click budgets are allowed during the minimum contract period and thereafter. Additional clicks are billable immediately on processing; however we require up to 7 days to process the order.