Gallery Branding is a feature which allows Retailers to display their own logo within the ‘Gallery Area’ of a full-page advert
These terms are provided subject to the Main Advertising Terms & Conditions which are incorporated into the Rules by reference.
Terms defined in the Main Advertising Terms & Conditions shall have the same meaning in these Rules if, should a term be defined in both the Main Advertising Terms & Conditions and these Rules, the meaning of the term defined in these Rules shall have precedence in relation to the Rules.
- “Contracted Stock” means the number of vehicles that the Retailer has agreed to advertise as part of their Advertising Agreement with Auto Trader.
- “Gallery Branding” means the display of the Retailer’s logo in the gallery area of the full-page advert on autotrader.co.uk.
- “Gallery Area” refers to the gallery page available to view on a full-page advert when a consumer (site visitor) clicks on the main vehicle image.
- As part of the Gallery Branding feature, no other display adverting will be displayed on the page. Any Retailers without the ‘Gallery Branding’ feature cannot display their own logo in this area and will be subject to other display advertising being displayed on this page.
- Adverts containing Gallery Branding are displayed within car, van and bike search results across autotrader.co.uk on desktop and mobiles.
- The Retailer reserves the right to change their logo at any time by contacting their Account Manager.
- This product is only available as part of the Basic, Standard, Enhanced and Premium Auto Trader Packages.
- The product is applied to all the Retailer’s “contracted stock”.
- This product is not available for PayGo customers.
- This product cannot be purchased as a standalone product.
Charges and Payments
- Charges for Gallery Branding are inclusive of the charges payable for Auto Trader Packages.
Cancellation and Termination
- Cancellation is subject to 30 days’ notice as outlined in the Main Advertising Terms and Conditions.