Franchise New Business Stock Offer
This Stock Offer is provided subject to the Main Advertising Terms & Conditions which are incorporated into the Rules by reference.
Terms defined in the Main Advertising Terms & Conditions shall have the same meaning in these Rules provided that, should a term be defined in both the Main Advertising Terms & Conditions and these Rules, the meaning of the term defined in these Rules shall have precedence in relation to the Rules.
- The Stock Offer enables qualifying dealers to double their contracted stock amount for 12 weeks from the point of sign-up.
- The Stock Offer is applicable to Franchise New Business car and van dealers only who sign up to a Standard package or above (including Northern Ireland customers).
- Dealers must sign up to a contract of a minimum of 10 contracted stock.
- The Stock Offer is applicable to Franchise New Business customers only.
- The Stock Offer is applicable to contracted stock only. Bonus adverts remain the same.
- Communication regarding the Stock Offer will be via email and Dealer Portal and any associated costs will be detailed via order confirmation and invoice.
- Dealers will be responsible for adding any additional vehicles as part of the initiative either through Dealer Portal or via a stock feed.
- Dealers who downgrade their stock during the Stock Offer period will no longer be eligible for the offer and any additional stock will be removed.
- Dealers who downgrade their Auto Trader package to Starter or Basic package during the Stock Offer period will no longer be eligible for the offer and additional stock will be removed.
- Dealers can upgrade their contracted stock level at any point during the initiative with additional stock automatically increased.
- Package downgrades are subject to 30 days’ notice period in writing following the end of the Stock Offer period.
- Dealers who cancel their Auto Trader package during the Stock Offer period and subsequently re-sign will not be eligible for the offer.
- Following the Stock Offer period, dealers' stock will revert to the original contracted stock volume unless an order is submitted for the new increased stock volume at 100% rate card.
- Dealers cannot advertise stock on behalf of a third party or another dealer.
- New business dealers are eligible for the Stock Offer based on a minimum 50% of current forecourt being contracted.
- Auto Trader Limited reserves the right to amend, modify or remove this stock offer at any point with immediate effect.