Bike, Caravan and Motorhome Early Bird Stock Offer
This Stock Offer is provided subject to the Main Advertising Terms & Conditions which are incorporated into the Rules by reference.
Terms defined in the Main Advertising Terms & Conditions shall have the same meaning in these Rules provided that, should a term be defined in both the Main Advertising Terms & Conditions and these Rules, the meaning of the term defined in these Rules shall have precedence in relation to the Rules.
Business Rules ("Rules")
- The Stock Offer is available to qualifying Bike, Caravan & Motorhome customers.
- This Stock Offer runs from 1st September 2019 to 20th February 2020.
- To qualify for this stock offer, a dealer must upgrade their contracted stock under their Adverting Agreement by 20% by 1st October 2019. Where a dealer qualifies for this Stock Offer, it shall be entitled to advertise an additional 100% of the amount of stock it has contracted for under its Adverting Agreement (at the upgraded stock level) for the duration of the stock offer.
- Communication regarding the Stock Offer will be via email and any associated costs will be detailed via order confirmation and invoice.
- Dealers will be responsible for adding any additional vehicles as part of the Stock Offer either through Portal or Trader Connect or via a stock feed.
- Stock related trade products (where applicable) such as Priority Listing and Image Gallery are included on any additional stock added (provided and only to the extent that such have been added to the stock the dealer has originally contracted for under their Adverting Agreement).
- Dealers who downgrade their Auto Trader package during the Stock Offer period will no longer be eligible for the offer and additional stock will be removed.
- Package downgrades are subject to 30 days’ notice period in writing following the end of the Stock Offer period.
- Dealers who downgrade their Auto Trader package 30 days prior to the Stock Offer period will no longer be eligible for the offer and additional stock will be removed.
- Dealers can upgrade their contracted stock level at any point during the Stock Offer with additional stock automatically increased.
- Following the Stock Offer Period, the Dealer’s stock will revert to the original contracted stock volume under their Advertising Agreement unless an order is submitted for a new increased stock volume.
- Dealers cannot advertise stock in connection with this Stock Offer on behalf of a third party or another dealer.
- Auto Trader Limited reserves the right to amend, modify or remove this Stock Offer at any point with immediate effect.