Bargain Standard Package Trial
This Bargain Standard Package Trial is provided subject to the Main Advertising Terms & Conditions which are incorporated into the Rules by reference.
Terms defined in the Main Advertising Terms & Conditions shall have the same meaning in these Rules provided that, should a term be defined in both the Main Advertising Terms & Conditions and these Rules, the meaning of the term defined in these Rules shall have precedence in relation to the Rules.
- In these Rules, unless the context otherwise requires, the following terms have the following meanings:
- “Additional Adverts” means additional Bargain Adverts and/or additional Standard Adverts that can be added at any time to a Package purchased as part of the Bargain Standard Package Trial at a cost per Advert per month in addition to the Package cost;
- “Bargain Advert” means an Advert for a car or van which is priced at £2,000 or less;
- “Bargain Standard Package Trial” means the promotion operated by Auto Trader which allows, for the duration of the Trial Period, Qualifying Dealers to utilise 5 Bargain Adverts and 1 Standard Advert at a fixed cost of £190.00 per month;
- “Qualifying Dealers” means new Advertisers who are independent car and van dealers only (excluding in Northern Ireland) and who haven’t subscribed to an advertising Package in the 3 months prior to the point of sign up;
- “Standard Advert” means an Advert for a car or van which is priced at over £2,000; and
- “Trial Period” means the period commencing on 27th February 2019 and ending on 31st December 2019.
- The Bargain Standard Package Trial is available to Qualifying Dealers only who sign up to an Advertising Agreement with Auto Trader during the Trial Period. Auto Trader may, at its sole discretion, offer the Bargain Standard Package Trial to other Advertisers.
- Qualifying Dealers on the Bargain Standard Package Trial can purchase Additional Adverts at any time during the Trial Period at an additional cost per Advert per month, such cost to be advised by Auto Trader on request.
- Qualifying Dealers who wish to remove any Additional Adverts purchased can do so at any point with immediate effect (and accordingly, Advertisers are not required to give 30 days’ notice to cancel such Additional Adverts).
- At the end of the Trial Period, unless otherwise advised by Auto Trader, the Bargain Standard Package Trial shall end and the 5 Bargain Adverts and 1 Standard Advert, together with any Additional Adverts purchased in connection with the Bargain Standard Package Trial, shall be removed.
- Communication regarding the Bargain Standard Package Trial will be via email and Portal.
- Auto Trader reserves the right to amend, modify, remove and/or extend this Bargain Standard Package Trial at any point with immediate effect.