Retail Accelerator (replaces i-Control)
A unique used car management tool that helps retailers efficiently manage their stock
Powered by Auto Trader’s unrivalled data and insight, Retail Accelerator tracks changing market conditions 24/7 and delivers pro-active alerts and dynamic performance reporting to improve retailers’ competitive position.
Features and benefits
- Turn your business goals into a daily action plan aligned to your desired stock turn and pricing strategy
- Identify the best cars for your forecourt with our new 'AT Retail Rating’ that offers unrivalled insight on the latest buyer demand, market supply and days to sell
- Improve profitability by buying and selling using the latest retail prices rather than last month's trade prices
- Review competitor activity in seconds with detailed filters and dynamic market views
- Manage your stock inventory more effectively with live alerts on valuation changes, incorrect pricing and ageing stock
- Monitor your performance with detailed reporting of your buying and pricing activity and the impact on your speed of sale
- For dealer groups, this powerful insight is configurable at site, brand or group level and provides unique features to manage stock.
- Build trust with buyers with a customer view of Auto Trader part-exchange valuations
- Available on any device, 24/7, providing you with access to data when you need it most
Bulk Retail Check
This Retail Accelerator feature saves you time by allowing you to Retail Check multiple cars at once.
All you need to do is upload a list of cars into the bulk Retail Check tool. As soon as the file has processed, you’ll be able to see your results.
You can easily filter these results by AT Retail Rating, days to sell, make, model and more.
This is particularly useful if you’re part of a retailer group. You can filter your results by group division or site and check which of your sites are best to sell specific cars from. This makes it even easier to improve your stock turn.
Why it works
87%of dealers have overage stock
49%of cars are not correctly priced for the market
35%of dealer stock is likely to take longer than 60 days to sell