Highly Rated Prize Draw
- "The promoter" is: Auto Trader Limited of 1 Tony Wilson Place, Manchester M15 4FN.
The Prize Draw
- The title of the prize draw is the Auto Trader Highly Rated prize draw.
- Entrants will be required to tweet us on @ATinsight, tag us on @autotraderinsight on Instagram or post on LinkedIn at Auto Trader Insight with a photo that features their highly rated sticker between 10am on Wednesday 15th July 2020 and 23:59pm on Sunday 2nd August 2020. Four winners will be selected at random from all entries which comply with these terms and conditions. Each winner will be given coverage of their ‘Highly Rated’ status on the Auto Trader Homepage for a period of twenty-four hours, as further detailed at clause 5.1 below.
How To Enter
- The prize draw will run from 10am Wednesday 15th July 2020 (the "Opening Date") to 11:59pm on Sunday 2nd August 2020 (the "Closing Date") inclusive.
- All prize draw entries must be received by the Promoter in accordance with paragraph 3.3 below by no later than 11:59pm on the Closing Date. All prize draw entries received after the Closing Date are automatically disqualified.
- To enter the prize draw, entrants must tweet a picture of their Highly Rated sticker or post a picture of their Highly Rated Dealer sticker using the hashtag #AtHighlyRated on Twitter @ATinsight, Instagram @autotraderinsight or LinkedIn Auto Trader Insight, from 10am Wednesday 15th July 2020 to Sunday 2nd August 2020 inclusive.
- No purchase necessary. A valid Twitter, Instagram or LinkedIn account is required and there is no charge to register for use of the Twitter platform, Instagram platform or LinkedIn platform
- The Promoter will not accept responsibility for prize draw entries that are lost, mislaid, delayed, or otherwise not received by the Promoter due to equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
- By submitting a prize draw entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The winning prize draw entries will be selected by random draw.
- The prize draw is only open to all residents in the UK aged 18 years or over, except:
- employees of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies;
- employees of agents or suppliers of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies, who are professionally connected with the prize draw or its administration; or
- members of the immediate families or households of (a) and (b) above.
- In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim the prize. The Promoter may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the prize draw.
- The Promoter will not accept prize draw entries that:
- are political in nature;
- feature content which is likely to be inconsistent with the brand values of the Promoter or which is otherwise considered offensive or derogatory by the Promoter;
- are automatically generated by computer;
- are completed by third parties or in bulk;
- are illegible, have been altered, reconstructed, forged or tampered with; and/or
- are incomplete.
- There is a limit of one entry per person either on Twitter, Instagram or LinkedIn. An entrant cannot enter the prize draw the three platforms. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
- The Promoter reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the prize draw.
- The prize draw is only open to all residents in the UK aged 18 years or over, except:
- Each winner will be rewarded with a Regional Homepage Takeover to promote their ‘Highly Rated’ status on www.autotrader.co.uk for twenty-four hours on a date in August to be determined by Auto Trader. The geographical region in which each winner’s individual Homepage Takeover will run will reflect the postcode region of the respective winner’s dealership headquarters location (and each winner acknowledges that such Homepage Takeover shall not be visible on www.autotrader.co.uk outside of such region). In the event that two or more of the winning entries are located in the same postcode, Auto Trader will ensure that each winner is still given coverage on www.autotrader.co.uk in accordance with the above by running such Homepage Takeovers on separate dates (the order and dates of such Homepage Takeovers to be determined by Auto Trader). Auto Trader shall have sole editorial control over all content which features in connection with each Homepage Takeover awarded pursuant to this prize draw. In addition to the above, Auto Trader will be running a national campaign on www.autotrader.co.uk on a date in August to be determined by Auto Trader to promote all four prize draw winners to consumers living outside of geographical region in which each winner’s individual Homepage Takeover will run.
- The prize is provided and fulfilled by Auto Trader.
- Any other costs incurred in addition to those set out above and that are incidental to the fulfilment of the prize are the responsibility of the winner.
- Prizes are subject to availability and cannot be redeemed for monetary value. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize of equal or greater value if circumstances beyond the Promoter's control make it necessary to do so.
- The prize is not negotiable or transferable.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The Promoter will contact the winners via direct message on Twitter or via direct message on Instagram or via direct message on LinkedIn (depending on the entry route) as soon as practicable after the Announcement Date. The Promoter will not amend any contact information once the prize draw entry form has been submitted.
- The winners of the prize draw will be announced on Twitter via @ATinsight, on Instagram @autotraderinsight and LinkedIn at Auto Trader Insight at 11am on Monday 3rd August (“Announcement Date”)
- To claim the prizes, the winners must respond to the Promoter’s direct message on Twitter, Instagram or Linkedin by emailing SocialMedia@autotrader.co.uk. This must be done by Tuesday 4th August 2020 before 5pm.
Claiming The Prizes
- Following the winner’s email in accordance with paragraph 6.4 above, please allow 3 working days for delivery of each prize.
- The prize may not be claimed by a third party on your behalf.
- The Promoter will make all reasonable efforts to contact the winners. If the winners cannot be contacted or are not available, or have not claimed their prize in accordance with the timescales specified at paragraph 6.4 above, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant selected from the correct entries that were received before the Closing Date
- The Promoter does not accept any responsibility if you are not able to take up the prize.
Limitation Of Liability
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of entering this prize draw or taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Ownership of prize draw entries and intellectual property rights
- You agree that the Promoter may, but is not required to, make your entry available on its website(s), social media platforms and any other media, whether now known or invented in the future, and in connection with any publicity of the prize draw. You agree to grant the Promoter a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable licence, for the full period of any intellectual property rights in the prize draw entry and any accompanying materials, to use, display, publish, transmit, copy, edit, alter, store, re-format and sub-licence the prize draw entry and any accompanying materials for such purposes.
- In entering the prize draw, you hereby confirm that:
- your submission is an original work, is not defamatory and does not infringe third-party rights; and
- you will produce evidence of any required consents at the Promoter’s request, or risk being disqualified from entering the prize draw.
Data Protection and Publicity
- Entrants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, exclude you from participating in the prize draw.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the prize draw where it becomes necessary to do so.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.